I was so fucking hungry just now. So, i decided to have korean instant noodles! And guess what. No gas. No motherfucking gas! Of all times, tonight. I bugged garmeng online. He taught me ways to cook instant noodles with a MICROWAVE OVEN! So dangerous! So unhealthy! And SO gross~ Lol. I picked up a piece of junk paper and it reads, 'Make every tuesday your KFC delivery day!' But then again, oily chicken for supper? Idts (i dont think so). Last resort, macdonalds. Guess again. Yeah! No motherfucking cash! KNNBCCB! And at this point of time, my stomach already called me a smelly chee bye with ulcers growing along my hairy hole. I'm sorry stomach how i know my house no nabeh gas! But nvm, at least my clever tiny brain reminded me that we have this heating platform. I think my maid uses it whenever we run out of dumb gas. And WAH LAH LAH! I'm so full now. A really happy face*

Update update! First LOLLIPOP outing of the year! We've all grown so much now! Three years! And many more to come! Love you sweets to death! Camwhored (i mean, what else did you guys expect). Talked a lot caught up with one another. And laughed at Ansley when she ran around chasing her flying two dollar note!

Jiawei to Ansley: 'Is that Abercrombie and Fitch?' (looking at her sweater*)
Ernest: 'What? Do you ever wanna call me a bitch?'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So funny lah! And wow, i actually remembered. Usually i'm the one who forgets. Lol.















Now, spotlight on Ansley. You beautiful face bimbotic brain. HAHA. Stop going on a diet! You're seriously not gonna have ONLY soup for dinner for the rest of your life! You are already sizzling inside out girlfriend. Ugly pimply boyfriends dont deserve a pretty face like you. I sound too harsh? Idts. Telling your girlfriend 'all my friends have pretty girlfriends except me leh' is so middle finger up his.


Pictures. (Ansley and Ernest started off with different pictures on their blog. Me too!)

PS/ Harvey Norman have super nice furnitures! I want that seventeen thousand dollar circle-shaped bed!














LOLLIPOPS!















I have sexy legs! HAHA.















An extremely comfortable couch, but it's damn ugly.



















Starbucks! Ernest missed but managed to capture both Ansley and i. (:















We waited and waited and waited, and cheese!















Haha, a hint on where we placed the camera. Ansley's bag. (eh? i thought hint whatever)















Obscenity. My secret desire to be a pornstar. HAHAHA.





















































CANDY EMPIRE! Which LOLLIPOP do you wanna kiss? Mwah! (:





















































Outside the old parliament house. Ansley and Ernest are such top models. I'm such an aunty selling kachang puteh outside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog